Statsbot uses the time zone from your Google Analytics or Slack settings (in case you haven't connected Google Analytics).
You could check and change timezone of your account in Menu -> Organisation settings.
If your time zone wasn’t correct within your Google Analytics or Slack profile when you scheduled a report in Statsbot, you need to adjust it in your Google Analytics or Slack settings.
💡 How to change time zone in Google Analytics
- Log in to Google Analytics.
- Press the gear icon (Admin) on the left bar.
- Choose View Settings.
- Find Time Zone country or territory and set up time you need.
💡 How to change time zone in Slack
- Click your team name to open the Team Menu.
- Select Profile and Account.
3. This will open your profile in the Directory pane. Click Edit Profile.
4. Choose correct Time Zone.
5. Press Save changes button
Statsbot reports will be automatically adjusted to the new time zone.