To get started with Statsbot you need to connect at least one source of data such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, SQL Database, etc.
Here are 6 easy steps to do it:
- Log into your personal account.
- Choose the section Data Sources and press the bottom +Add Source.
- Select the data source you want to use.
- Connect your data source's account using onboarding tips.
💡 Please input right credentials, otherwise you'll see the message "Wrong Credentials, please check them carefully and try again". Then...well, you know what to do ;)
- Pick the Slack channel you want to pull data into.
- Good job, now you're ready to schedule your first report!
Did this answer your question?